Hello! I am a Nashville-based destination wedding, portrait, & lifestyle photographer. From Portland, Maine to Portland, Oregon, from Paris to Budapest — and a hundred places in between — I have had the privilege of photographing all kinds of people from all over the world. Hands down the best part of my job is being witness to the intimate details of people’s most special life moments, be that a marriage, a birth, or simply the regular, every day routine of a family during a Day In The Life session.
Things you may not know about me:
- I’m a nerd. I love Star Trek TNG, Doctor Who, Dungeons and Dragons, all things Joss Whedon — and that barely scratches the surface.
- My husband and I live in a 1928 bungalow style log cabin in East Nashville
- I’m a huge supporter of The Elephant Sanctuary and you will frequently find me glued to the screen watching their live ele-cams. Shirley is my hero.
- I studied documentary photography in the Netherlands and Amsterdam is still my all-time favorite city.
- I’m terribly snobby about the kind of music I like but I’ve gotten
a lota little bit better at keeping my opinions to myself.
- If reading books were a super hero power it would definitely be mine. I’m a full-time bibliophile.
Use the “Contact” link above to inquire about my wedding and session packages.
As seen on the web: